one) The first thing to try and do would be to check which app is killing your battery power quite possibly the most. Check out Options -> About Cellular phone -> Battery, to examine which app is working with your battery saver by share. Below it is possible to detect the app that’s draining out your battery the most. A lot of the time the most significant problem is triggered via the backlight show. Head to Options -> Screen -> Brightness and lower the brightness so that you can see the monitor comfortably devoid of draining out lots of battery power. In the event your cellphone has AMOLED monitor then always make use of a black background. The ability usage is diminished by 7 occasions on AMOLED monitor when applying a black background.
two) Established the monitor timeout with shortest interval. Visit Configurations » Sound & show » Screen timeout and established the timeout with the shortest interval. This will make the cellular phone exhibit turn off itself automatically when you are not employing it.
3) Turn off Wi-Fi when not needed or in a location where Wi-Fi connection is not available. When you turn your Wi-Fi on and go away from home it goes on scanning for Wi-Fi connections and drain out lots of battery energy.Check out Settings » Wireless controls » WiFi to turn Wi-Fi off when you are away from home or a location where Wi-Fi connection is not available.
4) Turn off Bluetooth when not needed. Like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth is another feature that you simply must turn off when not needed in order to save battery usage by going to Configurations -> Wireless & networks-> Bluetooth.
5) Turn off GPS. Your phone’s GPS receivers go on transmitting your location data to the nearest satellite receivers. So if you are at home and don’t need your location data to be updated constantly, then turn off your GPS. Head over to Configurations » Security & location » Enable GPS satellites and turn off your GPS.
6) Turn off account sync features when not needed. Some apps like Facebook, Gmail constantly sync your mobile phone with Facebook or Google servers to get the latest updates automatically. Turn off this syncing feature by choosing Settings-> Accounts and Sync and turn off Auto-Sync when not needed.
7) Use electricity control widget to toggle the configurations easily right from your home monitor. Working with electric power control widget you can turn on/off your Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, account sync and brightness right from your home display with single touch. Long press on the qualifications of one of your screens, choose Widget -> Power Control to add it to the display.
8) Do not leave your application open when they are no longer needed.Use task manager application or head over to “Notifications” menu to examine which apps are currently running and close the unwanted applications.
9) Turn off Vibration. Head to Options » Sound & display screen » Cellular phone vibration and turn off vibration.
ten) Disable Animated Wallpaper. Animated wall papers utilize a wide range of battery electricity so disabling them will help to maximize battery everyday living.